Find More TopicsAdam Greenfield adventure adverts America Architecture Australia balloons beach Bronx Childhood Cirque d'hiver Citizenship colors dancing DC< Dior Doodling Everyware Fiji Fire Island flying friend friends fun Georgetown Graffiti Harry Potter HSBC Illustrator inspiration laugh light Machu-Picchu Metro New York NYC Paris Passports Peter Pan Pineapple Richard Avedon river sand shopping cart Street Art Subway Summer Sunshine Tats Cru Technology The Great Gatsby thinking travel unique water weekends
- RT @GlblCtzn: To understand the importance of #WorldToiletDay, we took #GlobalCitizen staff's toilet away. Here's what happened— https://t.… 1 week ago
- theguardian.com/world/2015/nov… 1 week ago
- Saddened by the events in Paris. Great article about immigration & banlieues in Paris: newyorker.com/magazine/2015/… 1 week ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Recognize the power of recognition s.hbr.org/1NpzAx7 https://t.co/Bdm2yxnD5S 2 weeks ago
- I wonder if Donald Trump running for President is a huge social experiment or he's gearing up for his next reality tv show. #2016orbust 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheBriefing2016: .@HillaryClinton isn't new to taking on Wall Street. More about her record: hrc.io/WallStreet #GOPDebate https:/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RichardWike: Russian & US views of each other have declined sharply in recent yrs pewrsr.ch/1IMKfnw https://t.co/o9pKtzrGff 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: Rand Paul corrects Donald Trump on TPP—is that the sound of a potential, quite unexpected, Rand Paul comeback? https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ReformedBroker: China is not part of TPP. But by all means, continue. #GOPDebate 2 weeks ago
- RT @vocativ: Trump rambles about China and the Trans-Pacific Partnership for three minutes - until Rand points out that China isn't part of… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: UncategorizedImage
A cutie patotie 7 year old wrote this next to me. I have to say, I was quite inspired.
Visiting the lovely Courtney Wilkes for a much needed girls weekend out of the city.
Alongside the river in Georgetown watching a rowing competition.
So this summer started off right.
2nd year up to Fire Island with Noel. We met up at Columbia and it was a hussle with grabbing wine, and food for the weekend. I met up with Jeremy to pick up some wine, and whiskey (his favorite). Sadly they did not have Virginia gentlemen’s whiskey.
The day turned out pretty warm but I quickly regretted it after we took the ferry over from Bayshore to Dunewood.
As per usual I wanted to go native, and go barefoot on the Island, and my feet turned out vile as per usual.
Richard Avedon. Enough said. 1955, Dior. Paris.
I just love this photo. How the model moves with the elephants. A perfect juxtapositions between the texture of her dress, and the roughness of their skin. So contained yet so wild. Richard Avedon, while discovering you in Paris, I fell in love with your work.