Find More TopicsAdam Greenfield adventure adverts America Architecture Australia balloons beach Bronx Childhood Cirque d'hiver Citizenship colors dancing DC< Dior Doodling Everyware Fiji Fire Island flying friend friends fun Georgetown Graffiti Harry Potter HSBC Illustrator inspiration laugh light Machu-Picchu Metro New York NYC Paris Passports Peter Pan Pineapple Richard Avedon river sand shopping cart Street Art Subway Summer Sunshine Tats Cru Technology The Great Gatsby thinking travel unique water weekends
- RT @adamostrow: #CannesLions continues to grow, fueled by ad tech and new media (including @mashable) mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/22/bus… 1 week ago
- RT @Gizmodo: McDonald's has created brilliant bike-friendly takeout packaging gizmo.do/xeYRY1k http://t.co/tcPNJ3eTlZ 1 week ago
- #NowPlaying sixth sense by Anne Schult ♫ spoti.fi/1QhPKj7 3 weeks ago
- soundcloud.com/newyorker/list… <3 Zadie Smith 3 weeks ago
- @FreshDirect what happened to your parmesan rolls? #dissappointedcustomers #sadmorning #whatdowedonow 3 weeks ago
- RT @Jezebel: Woman arrested after Taco Bell tire iron assault bit.ly/1G3NWDI 4 weeks ago
- RT @GovBallNYC: 4 more sleeps until #GovBallNYC. http://t.co/LseLL0KjXE 4 weeks ago
- Why can't @RAC be at @GovBallNYC :( :( 4 weeks ago
- !!!!!!!! ♫ spoti.fi/1yB9qFz 4 weeks ago
- After a year of not blogging. I'm proud to announce a new post: dorryfunaki.wordpress.com/2015/05/30/wan… #creativeoutlet #NYC #Dumbo #colors #shapes 1 month ago
Category Archives: UncategorizedImage
A cutie patotie 7 year old wrote this next to me. I have to say, I was quite inspired.
Visiting the lovely Courtney Wilkes for a much needed girls weekend out of the city.
Alongside the river in Georgetown watching a rowing competition.
So this summer started off right.
2nd year up to Fire Island with Noel. We met up at Columbia and it was a hussle with grabbing wine, and food for the weekend. I met up with Jeremy to pick up some wine, and whiskey (his favorite). Sadly they did not have Virginia gentlemen’s whiskey.
The day turned out pretty warm but I quickly regretted it after we took the ferry over from Bayshore to Dunewood.
As per usual I wanted to go native, and go barefoot on the Island, and my feet turned out vile as per usual.
Richard Avedon. Enough said. 1955, Dior. Paris.
I just love this photo. How the model moves with the elephants. A perfect juxtapositions between the texture of her dress, and the roughness of their skin. So contained yet so wild. Richard Avedon, while discovering you in Paris, I fell in love with your work.